Spanish Beer > Alcohol Volume 3.2%

Buy Spanish Beer Alcohol Volume 3.2% at the best internet price

Buying Spanish Beer Alcohol Volume 3.2% online has never been easier and cheaper. In Yo pongo el hielo we have a great variety of Spanish Beer Alcohol Volume 3.2% the best brands from all around the world and of any type (Premium, Ultra Premium, the best quality/price...). If you want to get your Spanish Beer Alcohol Volume 3.2% at the best price on the Internet take a look at our catalog and if you miss something, please ask us. Start saving on your drink now!

Leer más
There is 1 product.
  • Spanish Beer Victoria Pasos Largos

    0,85 €

    • Alcohol Volume: 3.2%
    Price size: 33cl
    (0)0 comments
    Alcohol Volume: 3.2%
    |
    Liquor Style: Radler
    |
    Country: Spain

    Victoria Pasos Largos is a refreshing drink, with an alcoholic content slightly above 3% and for which the best brewers of the Victoria factory in Malaga have only used 100% natural ingredients and lemons from the southeast of Spain. This beer is contained with a 65% of classic Victoria beer and with the remaining 35% of refreshing drink of fruit juice with lemon.

Did you find what you were looking for? We are always increasing our catalog, and the product you want may be pending to be added. Contact us without obligation and ask for your product

Opinions of our clients