(empty) 0

Basket  

0,00 € Shipping
Total

Prices are tax included

Close

More Views

Botani

Alcohol Volume: 13.5%
|
discount: No
|
Grape variety: Moscatel
|
Liquor Style: Sierras de Málaga
|
Country: Spain

12,10 € tax incl.


  • 2013

  • 75 cl.

Warning: Last items in stock!

Need help?

(+34) 668 810 248 Phone | Whatsapp

12,10 €

tax incl.


Free Shipping

Get it adding to the cart an "On The Rocks" product


Need help?

(+34) 668 810 248
Tfn. | Whatsapp

Discontinued Wine Botani

Alcohol Volume: 13.5%
|
discount: No
|
Grape variety: Moscatel
|
Liquor Style: Sierras de Málaga
|
Country: Spain

Try it and you will immediately be seduced by an exquisite bouquet of the finest and most delicate varietal aromas.

Tasting Notes

Color: Pale Straw.

Nose: Fresh, fragrant and ripe, where variety shows and feature fine apple, tangerine and a hint of wilted flowers.

Palate: The mouth is a fruity, dry, with citrus notes and friendly final wine.

Features

The striking originality of Botani is the result of a rigorous selection process of the vineyards and the care taken in winemaking. The grapes for this wine come from the vineyards of Almachar, growing on the mountain slopes facing north.

Grapes are harvested in late July and in August. It is harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kg. The traction means are usually animals (mules, donkeys) due to the difficult terrain clearance and steep slopes.

After the manual harvest, the grapes go through the selection table before pressing. Plots and grapes are selected according to previous analytical (pH, total acidity and sugar) and optimal health status. For this type of wine-ripening is avoided.

Very soft pressed in a pneumatic press. 70 percent of the volume is fermented at low temperature in stainless steel tanks. Aging on fine lines for about 4 months. The remaining 30 percent of wine is fermented in French oak barrels 500-600l volume. It works for 4 months on its lees batonages. Finally a blend with both wines is done.

It goes well with fish, seafood, shellfish, cold soups like ajoblanco. Also with ceviche, sushi, risottos, dishes with black truffle, food range THAIY other spicy dishes.

History

The history of the winery Jorge Ordoñez began 10 years ago in Almachar, a mountainous region of steep slopes and slate soils, on the Mediterranean. This is one of the oldest wine-growing areas in Europe, famous for its excellent raisins.

A project based on innovation produced from old vineyards of Muscat of Alexandria, sweet wines of the Designation of Origin Málaga and Moscatel Seco and Garnacha DO Sierras de Málaga.

The winery Jorge Ordóñez decided to make their wines from the Muscat of Alexandria grapes of the region of Axarquia. It is a challenge because the traditional destination of their grapes was the production of raisins.

The winery Jorge Ordóñez is the first company to produce wines with these features in Málaga and the first winery in the history of Málaga in producing a Quiet Moscatel Seco.

Due to a steady growth in production, in 2008 the winery began to move their facilities to Vélez-Málaga, where it is currently located.

It's in the Top 10 of Premium economic and cheap Discontinued Wine and in the Top 950 of our best seller beverages.


Comments about Botani (0)

 Valoration: 0 of 5
0 comment

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

Opinions of our clients

Get the best offers every week!