(empty) 0

Basket  

0,00 € Shipping
Total

Prices are tax included

Cardhu Amber Rock Boxed Bottle

Alcohol Volume: 40.8%
|
discount: No
|
Liquor Style: Single Malt
|
Country: Scotland
|
Display: Boxed Bottle

29,40 € tax incl.


  • 70 cl.

Need help?

(+34) 668 810 248 Phone | Whatsapp

Cardhu Amber Rock Boxed Bottle

29,40 €

tax incl.


Free Shipping

Get it adding to the cart an "On The Rocks" product


Need help?

(+34) 668 810 248
Tfn. | Whatsapp

Whiskey Cardhu Amber Rock Boxed Bottle

Alcohol Volume: 40.8%
|
discount: No
|
Liquor Style: Single Malt
|
Country: Scotland
|
Display: Boxed Bottle

Cardhu Single Malt Scotch Whisky has added a new expression to its range of whiskeys from Speyside, Cardhu Amber Rock.

Tasting Notes

Color: Brilliant medium amber color.

Nose: Aromas of sweet pear, vanilla, nutmeg and orange zest.

Palate: The palate is warm and sweet with flavors of apple, orange, vanilla and caramel.

Characteristics

Amber Rock is the latest released single malt whiskey distillery in Speyside.

To create this new product the whiskey has been double matured in American oak roasted and is designed to provide additional tones of citrus, honey, vanilla, spices and wood.

The name Cardhu Amber Rock refers to the Gaelic translation, which means "black rock" and was chosen to highlight the color of "gold, like a jewel".

Nuances of Bourbon develop from the second maturation in toasted casks, seasoned with Bourbon whiskey, which will add greater smoothness and roundness to Cardhu.

Cardhu Amber Rock has been double matured in toasted American oak barrels to deliver rich notes of vanilla and spices. Elegant and deep with a taste, retaining the impeccable balance and sweet clean notes that are the hallmark of Cardhu, and are faithful to the tradition of malts created by the founders of the distillery, Helen and Elizabeth Cumming.

History

The distillery was founded in 1824 by farmers John and Helen Cumming. Previously, they were notorious for the illegal production of whiskey and selling it from the kitchen window of the farm. Once legalized, whiskey was sold as Cardow and distillery remained in the family until 1893 Cumming, when it was sold to John Walker. Cardhu whiskey has always been included in the mixture of Johnnie Walker since.

The distillery is currently owned by Diageo and has an annual production capacity of two million liters. Only 30% of this is released as single malt Cardhu. The other 70% contribute as an important range of famous Johnnie Walker and other blended whiskeys Diageo portfolio ingredient. Cardhu sits comfortably in the Top 10 sales of malt whiskey.

It's in the Top 150 of Premium economic and cheap Whiskey and in the Top 980 of our best seller beverages.


Comments about Cardhu Amber Rock Boxed Bottle (0)

 Valoration: 0 of 5
0 comment

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

Opinions of our clients

Get the best offers every week!